From 19 May, the catering industry and therefore hotel restaurant Solskin will be open again longer. To keep the corona virus under control as much as possible, visits to the catering industry are bound by a number of rules. Of course, these rules also apply to Solskin.
Below the most important rules and measures:
- The terrace may be open from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Hotel guests are therefore allowed to choose from 07:00 to 10:00 whether they want to have breakfast on the terrace or in the rooms.
- Our terrace opens completely at 10:00 am.
- Our kitchen opens at 12:00 PM, we serve lunch and dinner menu from 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Hotel guests can choose whether they want to dine in the room or on the terrace.
Unfortunately, the terrace has to be completely empty by 22:00.
- You can reserve your table in advance, but you can also order it at the door!
Reservations can be made via 0118-417 350 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our employees will accompany you to your table. You can indicate your preference when booking.
- 2 people are allowed to sit at a table. Several people from one household are possible at one table, please indicate this when booking.
- In case of Corona-related complaints (cough, runny nose, fever, shortness of breath) or recent contact with an infected person, we ask you to cancel the reservation. We ask this when booking and upon arrival.
- Upon entering the restaurant or entering the terrace, you will be asked to disinfect your hands with the disinfectant hand gel present there.
- During your visit to Solskin and our terrace, keep as much as possible 1.5 meters away from other guests and our employees. Conversely, our employees will also keep a 1.5 m distance from you.
- Tables and chairs are thoroughly cleaned after each departure
Of course we also adhere to the guidelines and instructions of the government and, in addition to the regular strict hygiene requirements, extra measures have been taken to receive you as safely but also as hospitably as possible.